SOLD ONE WEEK AT BELL ROCK INN
One-bedroom suite $602
Located right across from Bell Rock and Courthouse Rock Bell Rock Inn is our son’s favorite place to hike and ride bikes. Less than a mile from one of the top restaurants in Sedona, it is off the beaten path within the city, but within easy driving distance.
Bell Rock Inn
Surprisingly quiet, this resort situated across Highway 179While there you can visit several National Parks including Tuzigoot and Montezuma National Parks. Many like to drive to Cottonwood, Jerome, or Prescott for the day to do some antique shopping and have lunch at the Haunted Hamburger in Jerome or dine at one of the top ten historic bars in America, The Palace Restaurant and Saloon in Prescott.
One of the favorite activities in Sedona besides eating is to ATV in the Pink Jeeps. The tours go to hidden Sinagua Indian villages, which is tame, others are not so tame. Or you can rent a jeep for yourself. Or you can take a train or a car to the Grand Canyon for a day of awesome views.
- Train to Grand Canyon
- Sedona, AZ
- Spring in Sedona
- How to Have a Chill Vacation
- Five Lessons to Learn from Ancient Sinagua Indians
- National Parks near Sedona
- How Would You Get Into Cliff Dwellings Without Ladders?
- National Monument in Arizona You Don’t Want to Miss
- Where Can You Find Magnificent Red Rock and Artisan Culture in One Location?
- What Could Be Worse Than Landing in a Bed of Roses?
- Beautiful – Wintry- #Sedona, Arizona
- Relax the Old Fashioned Way with Musical Chairs
- How to Exit Ghost Town Jerome, Arizona Alive