Happy Valentine’s Day everyone. Hope you have fun today!
Leanne Cole and her friend Suzanne took Carol and me to Healesville Sanctuary to get a closer look at wild animals in Australia.
Some of the critters there were just there to look good and have fun. They smiled constantly.
When in Rome, do what the Romans do, correct? So this is what the Aussie Romans did.
It looks like fun, don’t you think?
I did not want to get on the lizard. Way too slippery and high! Trust me, stabilization shoes do not do a thing for you when you are sitting on a polished statue. Not even this friendly platypus budged an inch to help us stay on!
And did you see his mischievous little smile?
For more oddball posts check out Cee’s place.
Related Australia Posts
- Healesville Sanctuary-Kangaroos-Koalas-and-Crazy-Pelicans
- #1 Australia Gold Rush
- #2 Melbourne’s Walk in the Park Tour: Treasury Gardens
- #3 Flying from Melbourne to Toowoomba
- #4 How Do You Use the Bathroom in Australia
- #5 How Do You Justify Pavlova for Breakfast?
Check out my FB page at https://www.facebook.com/TCHistoryGal/ I appreciate everyone’s support! I support and visit others. Have the best of times!