“As usual for a Squares Challenge month I will be sharing squares daily, and I would love it if you did the same. However if daily sounds too daunting, don’t worry. It is fine to join us weekly or even just pop in occasionally with your squares. The frequency of your squares depends on you and also your blog. All I ask is that your image has 4 equal sides, and that it reflects the theme of bright.”Becky B.
Virtual Vacation to Vegas #3 Walking Is a Bright Idea
Maybe not with these babies.
- Don’t forget to look for quotes or use mine to write or share your pictures about travel, vacations, your favorite place to go, your travel bucket list… #Writer’s Quotes Wednesdays – Travel. Hope to see you soon. New topic coming Wednesday 🙂
- April Story Chat: Coming Tuesday, “Miniature Planet” by Doug Jacquier
Bright Idea! create Yourself a template for these posts
Since I am posting some of the same information day after day, I forget exactly how I worded something. I don’t want to constantly cut and paste back and forth. Somehow I happened on this shortcut to create a template for my posts.
- At the top right hand of your WordPress screen is the Publish button, Settings, Jetpack, then three dots.
- Click on the three dots
- In the drop down menu choose “Copy All Content.”
- Add a new post.
- Paste old content into it. Update what you need and create a new title.
If you know any great shortcuts to posting, let me know in the comments and I will summarize them and create a new post using your bright ideas.