One of the most encouraging and supportive bloggers in the universe shares in 99 words what she never dreamed blogging would do for her. She wrote the words right out from under me. I couldn’t have said it better in 99,000 words. She also shared all her entries in the Rodeo Contest. So much fun. Enjoy reading Norah Colvin.
This week at the Carrot Ranch, Charli Mills challenged writers to In 99 words (no more, no less), write a story about something a character never dreamed would happen. The situation can be fortuitous, funny, or disappointing. Go where the prompt leads!
When I began my blogging journey in 2013, I never dreamed that I would:
- continue writing two or more posts a week for more than seven years
- participate in weekly flash fiction prompts at the Carrot Ranch year after year
- meet so many fascinating people from nearly every continent with varied backgrounds and interests
- make so many wonderful friends in the blogosphere whose encouragement and support is constant (thank you)
- become addicted to the conversations that occur on my blog and theirs
- enter into a rodeo contest, a writing one at that, and receive honourable mentions for my efforts.
The 2020 rodeo is over now…
View original post 1,066 more words