Sedona Oddball Whimsical Garden Art
Want a friendly pig?
A new wagon to carry your load?
How about a dancing frog?
Do you have an insect problem at your house? It’s nothing compared to this!
Someone even created a look-alike for Puppy Girl
Do you need to practice being charming?
Sun Silver West Gallery looks a little funky, but there’s plenty to like in this shop. They even warn you before you enter the store.
Watch your pocket-book, the sign should say! 🙂
I think these guys got bored golfing. Or maybe they would rather be golfing. What do you think?
Visit Cee’s Oddball Challenge for more oddball pictures.
Sun Silver West GalleryAddress: 1476 State Route 179, Sedona, AZ 86336-6540
- Accepts Credit Cards
- Private Lot
- Bike Parking
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Good for Kids
- By Appointment Only
Related Sedona Posts
- How to Exit Ghost Town Jerome, Arizona Alive
- How Would You Get Into Cliff Dwellings Without Doors?
- National Monument in Arizona You Don’t Want to Miss
- Getting Hooked on Photo Challenges
- Celebrate Spring in Sedona with a Layer of Cottonwood “Snow”
- Resort Walk Reveals 15 Top Things to Love
- Where Can You Find Magnificent Red Rock and Artisan Culture in One Location?
- What Could Be Worse Than Landing in a Bed of Roses?
- Did You Know Some National Parks Open Every Day Except Christmas?
- The Deliberate Blur: Retirement?
Keep the Joy in Traveling
- visit amazing places
- tips to travel with ease
- special offers