The Giving Gift – 15 Best Time Hacks
Hi, Peter Problogger, Great to see you. Come in. Want a cookie I just baked?
Sure Amy Amateur, These are delicious. How did you have time to bake?
I’ve been reading best time hacks Marsha found from her blogger friends, Peter. Look at these!
Don’t Miss Another Great Post to Make Your Blogging Hobby More Productive
15 Best Time Hacks Pack More Fun into Your Hectic Schedule
- I know some people that draw boundaries and use one day a week to visit blogs – they set aside so many hours and then have a folder with top blogs to visit – ones they want to be sure to see. – Yvette Prior
- I know others who use emails and read posts that way and then later come to visit the blog – maybe once a month. – Yvette Prior
- I know someone who mostly visits those who visit their blog – and for me – I change it up – but to use time effectively – I have started visiting less and then reading more posts in one sitting. But it depends on the blog! But I like the freedom to stay away and make visits that are more meaningful. – Yvette Prior
- Photo blogs are easy to visit and go – but those who write need more time.
- I also sometimes ride my exercise bike while visiting blogs. Good use of time! – Yvette Prior
- Dawn from Lingering Visions writes, “I try to keep things organized and so I have a schedule that I (mostly) adhere to.
- For the most part, I have a system to my posts.I blog incessantly and schedule my posts while I work my day job (which is really a night job). I have an outline I follow (yes I am anal) but sometimes I stray (I am not that anal!). I’ve worked in manufacturing for thirty years so I believe in having a system. A system is what works: for me or for you, if it works, that’s a system. Lingering Visions
- I love taking pictures and do so all the time. On Sundays, I post what I consider My Best of the Week.
- I tend to be fairly philosophical and I enjoy conversations of the same nature, asking what if and wondering why. On Mondays, I post a weekly quote and it usually coincides with the things I have been thinking and talking about.
- I have also recently added a music post on Mondays. One week I post something I am currently listening to and the next a song from my life (in chronological order). Click here to see what I have posted so far for Music Mondays.
- I have wanted to be a writer since I was nine years old. On Wednesdays, this blog is totally devoted to that aspiring interest when I stretch my Creative Writing/Fiction/Poetry muscle.
- I find it such a shame that some of the posts from our early days of blogging get little attention. There could be a ‘gold nugget’ of a post you wrote last year that if republished, reblogged, or rescheduled could bring lots more comments and likes, as well as new followers. …The only real differences between rescheduling and republishing are that when you republish a post there’s more work involved in attaching tags, categories etc. Also, when you reschedule a post your followers do not get an email notifying them that a new post has been issued. When you republish they do get an email, as it’s as if you’ve published a whole brand new post.Hugh
- Saturdays I post more personal stuff that falls under the category of The Ups and Downs of My Life.
- I spend 20 minutes every morning catching up on notifications and checking out new followers and sending out tweets. That’s all I can manage in my busy days, but there are apps such as Hootsuite and Buffer that allow you to pre-schedule posts at various times. Debby
- Knowing specifically what you’re trying to achieve with your daily or weekly blog will allow you to focus on what’s crucial while not getting bogged down with distractions and non-essentials. For example, if going into a particular day you have a set goal of expanding your audience through LinkedIn, then you don’t want to get bogged down playing around with Facebook. Luisa Benton
Stop the Clock Until You Make Your Blogging Hobby More Productive
- 4 Productivity Tips for Bloggers
- Organize Your Life
- Twenty-Two Quick Tips to Improve Time Management
- Save Time and Arguments! Share Your Calendar!
- How to Choose When Your Time Runs Out – Read or Write?
- Productivity Hacks for Bloggers
- How to Blog Productively
Best Time Hacks – Books for Gifts
ga(‘create’, ‘UA-88262600-1’, ‘auto’);