I have struggled with inserting pictures before, and Ralph helped me, and it worked until two days ago. Suddenly, my formula didn’t work. Two days ago I had to contact the support desk. Here are four simple steps which are a combination of what I already knew and the new steps she gave me.
- Upload your picture to your WP media file.
- Click to edit the picture.
- Click to copy the link in the box on the right hand side.
- Paste the link inside the into your comment box instead of the word link. I have only had it work in the Edit mode of Comment tab, rather than in archives.
Here is a sample.
What is in that box? Could it be Manny? There will be an update on Manny’s travel’s to Spain on Thursday!
Next question: Hi Marsha, I’m wondering if I missed a memo or did I do another stupid thing. I’m referring to why I’m not getting any emails when people post a like on my blog. I get notifications which I don’t have a clue how to use. I do get emails from people who leave comments, but a lot of them leave comments in notifications and not on my email.
Dear Friend, It’s good to use your notifications. Most of my comments come there.
- I click the little orange button in the top right hand side of the top bar. That brings down all the notifications.
- Then I click view archives. That way when you reply, your reply doesn’t disappear as it does sometimes if you leave out that step. I always reply from my notifications archives and not my email.
- You can also go to your dashboard and click on the comment icon.
- Press reply or edit, and you can reply without worrying that after you write a long note that you can’t hit the reply button, or you jiggle, and your comment disappears. That has happened to me. GRRRRR
I actually am getting comments from all over now – Facebook, Notifications, Discus, Email, Twitter. I hope I’m not missing anyone! I appreciate comments no matter how they come in. 🙂 Have a great week everyone!