Before I start, I want to speak my condolences to those in Boston, and my prayers are with you.
Here are her questions, followed by my questions and the folks I’ve nominated to answer them, and write their own questions and pass them on.
- Are you open to try new foods from different countries? Yes, definitely! What are you offering???
- Do you see your glass half full or half empty? It depend on what’s in it! If it’s air, I’d have to say 100% full.
- Which famous person would you like to meet? Ute
- Have you ever met a famous person, who was it? I meet famous people every day. It just depend on who you consider famous! My most famous friend is Elane, a Holocaust survivor. She worked in the entertainment industry, and at her seder she has had movie stars. Unfortunately I didn’t know them before, and one of them was pretty rude, but we did have dinner together. Her best friend there is married to an animation artist, Ed Marsh, that worked on the Titanic and many other movies. http://amzn.to/117USHr. There are others, but he is an absolute sweetie pie.
- Internet shopping to real highstreet, which do you prefer? It depends on the item. For books, I actually prefer online because I can just download a book onto my Kindle or computer. For clothes, I much prefer to try them on.
- What is your favourite board game? I prefer card games. I like something that doesn’t take too much thought, for a couple of reasons. First I like to talk to people as I play, secondly, I don’t want to embarrass myself.
- How would you describe yourself in 3 words? friendly, funny, and flabby
- What do you do on a daily basis which makes you happy? eat
- What is your favourite cartoon character? Since I didn’t have my own children, I haven’t watched many cartoon except animated films. Do they count. I loved the Incredibles, Chicken Little, and the hair on the little princess – forgot her name. As a child, my favorite was Popeye, and I do like slimy canned spinach to this day.
- Do you have a partypiece you can show off at parties? hmmm I’m sure I do, not sure exactly what that might be – a party bowl or something?
- At a dress up party what would you go as – mm good question, Ute. I’ve been as a flapper and a woman from the 1860s. I prefer something that makes me look cute and fun, and doesn’t make me look like I’m an old lady trying to act too young.
- What book are you reading right now?
- What mini-vacation (0-100 miles from your home) have you particularly enjoyed within the last year?
- What is your favorite form of entertainment?
- Of what accomplishments are you the most proud?
- Who has been most influential in your life in the past year?
- If you were raising money for a favorite charity, where would you direct our checks?
- If you weren’t doing the work or career you are in, what would you like to be doing?
- If you could have named yourself, what would your name be and why?
- What would you most like to tell your children, or important young person in your life but haven’t?
- How do you change your mood when you are grumpy?
- What particular skill could you teach us on your blog?
Here are the lucky people I’m tagging.
I’ll enjoy your comments! 🙂