My Award Grantor
Rexlin has nominated me for the esteemed award of The Versatile Blogger. Thank you so much, Rexlin. You are indeed my friend because you recognized the difficulties and frustrations under which I have labored in the past few weeks culminating in my frantic iPhone post this week-end. You are a true friend.
Versatile Blogger Rules (If you choose to obey them)
- Display the Award Certificate on your website
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
My 15 Award Recipients
- Things I Want To Tell My Mother
- Howard Peacock
- The Backdoor Artist
- Ute smile
- the eff stop
- The Happy Logophile
- Pride in Photos Photography
- Ana Ela
- Naomi Baltuck
I think you will enjoy how creatively versatile these folks are.
Seven FACTS About Me?
- I never THINK I am exaggerating when I tell a story.
- Technology problems seek me out.
- People go “Huh???” when I think I am being extremely funny.
- People think I’m funny usually when I don’t have a clue, so I am often considered funny.
- I’m not REALLY blond – now.
- Even strangers often share their uninvited opinions and advice about my clothing, make-up, hair, etc.
- I think six facts about me are as many facts as readers can handle in one reading.
I am truly honored when a talented blogger takes the time to notice my blog because like most of you, my blog represents who I am and what I care about. So thanks again Rexlin for honoring me with this award.
I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought; and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder. ~G.K. Chesterton