It’s Christmas Day, Renee’s 16th Birthday. Welcome everybody Come on in.
In honor of Renee’s country _______________________, all the print will be in green, because in ______________________, it’s __________________.
Renee, it’s your 16th birthday, and below you’ll find lots of things you love, and maybe some things you don’t know about.
Click on the balloons and see what happens.
Click on Renee’s picture to see what happens.
Birthday Game #1
Answer at least one question about Renee in the comment box, and write Renee a happy birthday greeting. Psssst, the word Renee is hyperlinked.
- Renee is my youngest blogging friend. Name at least one of her friends. Blogging friends are ok to list, too.
- The name of Renee’s horse is Br______k, and the name of her pony is ____or___n.
- Name a one of Renee’s favorite musical groups besides Pink Floyd.
- If Renee could be a dog, what kind would she be?
- Name one award presented to Renee.
Write your guess in the comment box to win a free photo.
Open Renee’s card
Time for birthday cake. Click on cakes to discover other things Renee likes. Which kind of cake would you like?
Thanks so much for coming to Renee’s birthday party this Christmas day. Wishing you and yours the best Christmas ever, and wishing Renee the best birthday ever.
Free Gifts specially selected for Renee and her guests.
Happy Birthday Renee and friends from Marsha Lee 🙂