Have you figured out how to read everybody’s blogs when you get the emails? I haven’t. They pile up, and then when I have time I start through them. I received mhdriver’s email alerting me to a new theme for
December October 30- orange. It was past 10:00 p.m. I was sleepy. I knew I could do that quickly.
Wrong. Finding predominantly orange pictures wasn’t as easy for me as it was for my friend, MHDriver. As much as I love orange I just don’t seem to take pictures of orange objects. Then I ran into some pictures I had forgotten about – my trip to the railroad museum.
Among other activities this energetic group of elementary after-school students listened to FAQs on telephones (the real kind – not those new-fangled cell phones), and climbed in and out of engines.
The color orange abounded at the Pike Place Market. There were more varieties of fresh, healthy looking food there, than I can remember seeing. I cropped away some of the other colors in some of the pictures.I was so discouraged when I went to link Cee’s website to her foto logo, and saw that I was late, that I gave up and went to bed. Today, though, I’m proud of the pictures, so I’m posting anyway. It is still harvest time. And I’m going with that!
SO LETS SHOW OFF SOME COLORFUL MONOTONE. ENJOY!!!
How It Works?
- Most weeks I will come up with a topic and along with a tip on how to take a better photo. Feel free to write me with things you want to learn about.
- Go through you photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab you camera and take a new photo!
- Please keep your photos to only three or less per week.
- ENJOY and have FUN.
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
Today’s Featured Blog
Mhdriver’s Blog Life, Love &The World Through My Eyes
MH and his wife and dogs retired and love to travel. He started blogging about the same time I did last spring, and was one of my first visitors. Now he has become a cyber-friend. He even sent me virtual flowers for my birthday. I thought his thoughtfulness was above and beyond to call of blogging duty. MH takes some wonderful pictures, and is an enthusiastic blogger. Visit him, and he will quickly become your friend, too. AND if you leave a comment, you might find flowers in your email!!! 🙂
- Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge: Favorite (hereandthere5.wordpress.com)
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Orange (hereandthere5.wordpress.com)
- Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge: Orange, My Sequel (jinancitydailyphoto.wordpress.com)
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Orange (smkelly8.com)
- Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge: Orange (beijingcityphoto.wordpress.com)
- Cee’s fun photo challenge: ORANGE (scrapydo.wordpress.com)