SILHOUETTE. The proper definition of a silhouette is “the outline of a body viewed as circumscribing a mass.” http://dailypost.wordpress.com/2012/10/19/weekly-photo-challenge-silhouette/
Sometimes I accidentally produce pictures that are silhouettes, and these are some I loved. I used the one of me all summer as my profile picture.
I had a great time taking everyone’s pictures, and all of a sudden it struck me that if I stood on the other side of them I could get better photos!
Even with no facial expressions showing you can also see that this 1890s bicycle was not easy to mount!
I probably shot half of them before the light went off in my head instead of behind my subjects!
And they were having so much fun posing!
And then the light hit, and the rest of the photos were normal.
But they all had fun! And the bicycle survived the crash, and so did Justin.
So I hope you enjoy my silly silhouettes. Let me know what you think – silhouettes better or good lighting better?
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Silhouettes (aniaarcher.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Silhouette (mytropicalhome.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge : Silhouette (cherylandrews.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Silhouette (arindammohapatra.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Silhouette (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Silhouette (ljubljanablog.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: “Silhouette” (gardenofmysoul.wordpress.com)