Super Sweet Blogging Award
Thank you to Nizy’s Life Compendium http://nackynice.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for the beautiful Super Sweet Award. This award is really yummy, and during my month of not eating sweets along with my fitness blogging friend, .
With every award come rules, and these are simple.
1) Thank Nizy, my nominator,
2) Answer 4 questions.
- Cookies or Cake- That hard. I love gooey anything, chocolate cake with pudding or whipped cream in the middle, would have to be my top favorite. I would like it with ice cream and hot fudge as well. If I have to choose something plain (no ice cream), that that would be a snicker doodle or wedding cake cookie from Hometown Emporium in Exeter, CA.
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Are you kidding me? Chocolate, hands down. You CAN eat just plain chocolate , but the older I get the more I like the two together. No, I take that back, I was old at age 6. But why eat vanilla if there is no chocolate?
- What is your favorite sweet treat? My very favorite treat is chocolate ice cream with marshmallow cream next to vanilla ice cream with hot fudge.
- When do you crave sweet things the most? The more I eat sweets, the more I crave them. If I have a challenge – like this month, I can just tell myself, OK, Marsha Lee, no more sweets for you. After about 2-3 days, I’m able to turn down anything with no pangs. Once I start again, though, the floodgates open, and so does my mouth.
- If I had a sweet nickname what would it be? My husband calls me Marsha Mallow Pie.
- The Baker’s Dozen Nominees