I love awards! Some people don’t care about them, but when someone nominates me for an award I research other people’s blogs more than just giving them a casual glance, and through the awards I have received I have become blog-friends with several new people. As I nominate you, know that I have spent some time “camping on your site”, as my blog-friend Russell says.
Beautiful Blogger Award Rules ~
There are rules to every blog award. This one is simple.
1. Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in my post.
2. Thank the person who nominated me and create a link back to their blog. http://seasonsgirl.wordpress.com/ Thank you Seasonsgirl. I don’t know your name, but I enjoy your site often, and I thank you very much for nominating me for this award.
3. Nominate 7 OTHER bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award
So, for your beautiful sites and enjoyable blogs I nominate you: You will find some outstanding artwork on these sites.
Creative Chaos Award Rules ~
1) I mention 3 weird things about myself
1) I don’t like lobster, shrimp, prawns, mushrooms, or pears. I just learned to like black olives a little bit.
2) I can’t sink. I can just stand in the deep end of the pool, not ON the water, but in it. I can’t EVER dive and touch the bottom.
3) I roast marshmallows over the gas flame on the stove – even when no one else is home. (At least once every 10-12 years, when I have a bag of huge marshmallows that someone left.
2) Are you a glass half empty or a glass half full kind of person?
I think I am the glass half full kind of person. We all get down from time to time, but with God’s help (and the help of my friends) eventually I bob to the top. Oh yeah, I can’t sink!
3) You find yourself in a desolate place when your car breaks down. You have no cell phone service, no Wal-Mart, and only a candy bar for food. It is 150 miles to the closest town. What color are your underpants and why?
Who needs underpants, you’re going to die anyway? Oh yeah, my glass is half full. Someone might miss me. In that case my underpants are pink because I like pink, why else?
4) And the last task is to nominate 5 bloggers who have recently started following you.
I like this requirement.
The 12 sites above are really amazing sites. They range from very young people – students to retirees from India to Australia, and many places in between. Each of them writes and illustrates their blog with their heart, and have touched me in some way. The longer I do this, the more sites I find to enjoy, so if you are not nominated for these awards, it’s because I already camp out on your site, and you know that I enjoy it.